天下大事

万能的论坛啊,有谁能告诉我?
重新来过 - 02/05/22 14:23

为什么FB被苹果的新privacy设置整了一道, 而谷歌却没有这样的忧烦?难道在苹果手机上搜索, 谷歌能自行跟踪, 无需在意苹果的阻碍吗?

0    2    424
lovNordstrom - 02/06/22 05:35

FB gets your data from 3rd parties. This answer on Quora could give you an insight into how FB gets some of its data from 3rd party, in this case google. 

How does Facebook know what I search for on Google?

It is probably annoying or creepy that Facebook knows what you search for on Google.

The fact that Facebook learns most of what you do online gives the appearance that it knows what you're searching for, even though it doesn't actually know this.

There is no way for Facebook to see your Google searches. We visit one or more websites. Facebook often knows what websites you visited after searching Google.

Facebook is a popular platform for advertising, and to track how well their ads are performing, numerous websites install code onto their sites. Throughout the internet, websites have installed this code.

Facebook knows that you viewed the site because it includes a Facebook Pixel on it and assumes you are interested in its topic based on this knowledge.

So if I search for any items and visit a site or two about it with a Facebook Pixel on them, Facebook will probably think I'm interested in buying those items. Then Facebook can start showing me ads about those items.

二世 - 02/05/22 14:44

我猜 狗家是keyword, context站主导,用户信息起辅助作用。腐败刚好相反,用户信息起主要作用,页面信息起辅导作用。